A real estate transaction is a complicated and detailed process that requires solid knowledge of the real estate market and a skilful talent for negotiation. Why not use a real estate broker to take care of all the details for you?
When selling your home, your real estate broker will conduct a thorough analysis of the market in your neighbourhood, and will determine an accurate selling price. And by using the power of the MLS® system, your broker will give the home exceptional visibility to the more than 15,000 brokers who are members of a real estate board.
Think about it. To sell your home, you must be available seven days a week to conduct showings. Your real estate broker can take care of everything: responding to requests for information, managing telephone calls and showings, marketing your property to potential buyers, etc.
Once a promise to purchase has been submitted, it's time for negotiations. In all real estate transactions, it's fundamental that you have an experienced negotiator on your side and real estate brokers are truly experts in the field! They can help guide you through financing, qualifying buyers, sale conditions, building inspections, and all other legal aspects.
Brokers can also be intermediaries in your dealings with the many people involved in the sale of your property. Their large networks of contacts range from building inspectors to notaries, and from financial institutions to mortgage brokers. Brokers are a one-stop shop for all these services, and their involvement guarantees you the legal protection offered by the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
- Documents Needed When Selling
- (Français) Faut-il acheter ou vendre d’abord?
- To Sell Quickly, Make a Good First Impression!
- The Price Is Right
- Protection You Can Count On!
- (Français) L’inspection par un expert en bâtiment
- COMMENT POUVOIR VENDRE PAR VOUS-MÊME ET AVOIR LE SERVICE COMPLET D’UN COURTIER IMMOBILIER EN MÊME TEMPS
- (Français) 12 clés essentiels pour vendre rapidement et au meilleur prix
- (Français) 8 coûts à prévoir pour vendre en toute sécurité
- (Français) Estimation de votre propriété en ligne
- (Français) Votre certificat de localisation est-il encore valable ou sera t-il nécessaire de le refaire