Determining the right sale price is a crucial step when deciding to sell your home. More often than not, the price is the most determining factor for potential buyers.
Thanks to their privileged access to the MLS® system, a network that is reserved exclusively for brokers who are members of a real estate board, your real estate broker can evaluate your property and perform a comparative market analysis based on properties that are similar to yours and that were recently sold in your neighbourhood. Comparative market analyses are indicators of the price that today's buyers are willing to pay for a residence similar to your own, in a comparable area. The analysis takes into account your property's features and the conditions of the current real estate market.
Getting Off to a Good Start
To sell your property quickly, it's important that you set the right price from the get-go. When faced with a price that's too high, potential buyers may get discouraged, while those who can afford it will quickly realize that they can get better value for their money elsewhere. It's also good to remember that a property that lingers on the market for a long time tends to lose its appeal.
Selling on your own is risky business. Without in-depth knowledge of the market, you can easily underestimate the true value of your property and lose considerable profit. This is why a real estate broker is the best-suited professional to help make the most of your real estate transaction.
Setting the right price from the moment you put your property up for sale is to your best advantage. You'll be sure to attract more potential buyers and therefore sell your property as quickly as possible.
- Documents Needed When Selling
- The Real Estate Broker – Your Path to Peace of Mind
- (Français) Faut-il acheter ou vendre d’abord?
- To Sell Quickly, Make a Good First Impression!
- Protection You Can Count On!
- (Français) L’inspection par un expert en bâtiment
- COMMENT POUVOIR VENDRE PAR VOUS-MÊME ET AVOIR LE SERVICE COMPLET D’UN COURTIER IMMOBILIER EN MÊME TEMPS
- (Français) 12 clés essentiels pour vendre rapidement et au meilleur prix
- (Français) 8 coûts à prévoir pour vendre en toute sécurité
- (Français) Estimation de votre propriété en ligne
- (Français) Votre certificat de localisation est-il encore valable ou sera t-il nécessaire de le refaire